silly-stungun-milliesilly-stungun-millie

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 32 Fans

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Cheap enemies and good time fun

Alright, I must admit that even though I'm more of a console gamer than a computer gamer, I had to try this out and promptly got hooked. I still suck at fighting games, but it's fun for what I get out of it.

However, I just experienced an odd glitch and I'm too lazy to root through 2,400+ comments to see if anyone's had the same thing.
I was fighting Mindchamber as Dan Paladin and was running around trying to get the missiles to hit MC. When I lap back around the room, MC is gone but his life bar is still up. I look all around... and I'm stuck. So I closed the game since I was more than half dead anyway.
This was probably a fluke, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Journeys of Reemus Journeys of Reemus

Had a lot of fun figuring this game out!

I haven't read through the 300+ comments, so I don't know if this bug has been reported or fixed yet:

In level 2, after you jump down on the sponge, if you click on Liam his mouth will keep moving and his eye will blink after the text bubble is gone.

Still, great game! You deserve a reward for all the hard work put into this!

Heist II - Greed is Hell Heist II - Greed is Hell

Good...short, but good...

There's a lot to be explained in the game, but I guess that's what adds to the charm. :)

I got through on my first try (albeit part of it was inadvertent cheating by watching over the shoulder of someone else), but I never did find those two other keys. ...So is the washer locked for no reason, or can it be opened in the current update?

Also I learned the hard way that to pry out the nails, you have to get it out on the first click. If you don't, the mouse resets itself but it still has the tooltip showing. Many frustrating clicks were spent trying to get those damn nails out. :(

Submachine: FLF Submachine: FLF

Once again, nicely done!

My only complaint (and I really don't have a right to complain) is that it isn't nearly as challenging as the other Submachine games.

Still, it's a good after dinner mint of a game. :3